Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of increasing the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of a website or a web page to users of a web search engine.
SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” … All major search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo have primary search results, where web pages and other content such as videos or local listings are shown and ranked based on what the search engine considers most relevant to users.
What is SEO and How It Works. SEO is an acronym that stands for search engine optimization, which is the process of optimizing your website to get organic, or un-paid, traffic from the search engine results page. … Search engines want to provide the best service for their users.
Digital marketing is nothing but the online promotions of businesses and their brands and products and services through a digital medium such as social media, YouTube, websites, blogs, digital billboards, etc.
Learn Digital Marketing by joining a Master Course offered by Digital Vidya.
Digital marketing has gained immense popularity amongst businesses and users as well considering its broader outreach to a vast population in real time.
Also, it uses the best possible digital channels such as the Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, etc. which are already popular amongst the masses and people use them happily to connect to their audiences.
Social media marketing is something you cannot ignore and no matter what your doing, if you a local marketer, product owner, local business, affiliate marketer, e com, or any other type of marketer – social media marketing can be a huge addition to marketing channels if used correctly.
Social media marketing is one of the fastest and easiest ways to reach your market and engage with them, find out what they are saying, how to improve your current product, increase brand awareness, more traffic, leads and sales.
Social media marketing is simply driving brand awareness and traffic from soical media sites leading to some sort of a sale or a lead – regardless of your business using social media the right way can easily get you more traffic, leads and sales.
With WordPress you can build your website from scratch, however I’d suggest to take a more professional approach and start from the basics, which is website planning.
First you need to know what should be the main objective of your website. Try to identify who will be the visitors and what would you like to show/sell/learn them. Research is a good thing. Visit a few similar websites/blogs and compare them with your idea.
Next step is to visualize the skeletal structure of your website. Instead of using a flipchart, or paper and pen, use a website planning app.
Not long ago did having low-quality backlinks was also considered to rank pages by Google. But since the Penguin algorithm update, this game has changed everything. A lot of top-notch bloggers lost the traffic and rank drastically before they could know what has happened.
It took quite a long time to understand the reason the drop. But once understood they did not commit the mistake ever again. Not only having backlinks is important, but having quality backlinks is what matters. If you see backlinks from spam or automated websites, remove it immediately.
गूगल कस्टमर केयर से बात करें और जाने किस वजह से आपका अकाउंट ससपेंड किया है और कितने समय तक किया है ।अवधी समाप्त होने पर वह स्वतः ही चालू हो जाएगी ।यदि आपको लगता है की साइट गलत बंद हुई है तो अपने सभी संशय सपोर्ट टीम को बताएं और साइट को गूगल वेबमास्टर की गाइडलाइन के हिसाब से सही करें ।
There is a many factor in SEO to improve traffic for your website, here i would like to share some most useful facts which you have to apply for driving traffic.
- Keyword Research- First of all you have to find out keywords for your website pages and also figure out website niche.
- Find out your top 5 competitors list so that you can easily get some keywords, backlinks and content ideas for your website.
- You must have to mention unique content for your website because still content is a king, a lots of website rank only because of their content.
- Use 2–3 long tails keywords for your each website page, now these days long tails keywords is playing fantastic role for increasing ranking of website.
- You must use 4–5 keywords for your website each page.
- Start doing link building in your page content.
- You have to do external linking.
- Add Robot.txt in your website page because this file helps to your website pages information to google algorithm.
- Now you have to see your website is Mobile responsive or not if not then you must have to focus to improve it. According to google 60% traffic comes from smart phone. so it’s most important to make your website mobile friendly.
- If your website is taking long time for uploading in browser so you must need to consider about or boost website speed because if any visitors will visit your page and they will get slow on your website so it might be possible they will jump upon your website on your competitors website by this your website bounce rate will be increase.
- Having got keywords for your website pages now you have to implement your website all page in Title, Description, Content and Image Alt.
- Don’t forget to implement your targeted keywords in your page H1 and H2 or Subheadings.
Having completed On page seo process perfectly now you need to do Off page seo.
What you have to do in Off page seo.
Off page SEO helps to make your website popular or visible on internet.
its provide a lots of way to promote our website or business on internet, here i will share off page seo method.
- Directory submission
- Article submission
- Guest posting
- Comment posting
- Pdf submission
- PPT submission
- Videos submission
- Image sharing
- Documents submission
- Press releasing